In this episode:
Episode 13 | Minding My Business
I've done it again...I allowed myself to get overwhelmed in my business. Not really just my business but in general. In this episode, I go deeper to see why I was feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and having anxiety in my life and business lately. It sounds like a rant, but it's just me acknowledging what I can do better and not continue to get overwhelmed and stay in alignment. Minding my business is the first thing I will do, focusing on the things I need to get done for myself and my business before I am all in somebody else's business.
Things I will do better to reduce my overwhelmed mentioned in the podcast.
- Mind my business
- Set more boundaries
- Make sure I'm doing my self-care daily with mindset, meditation work, and exercise.
- Make sure I allow myself downtime for when I have low energy or emotional ebbs.
- Stop judging myself
- Stick to my schedule better
- Focus on one thing at a time to completion
- Go on an information fast, Stop consuming so much information without implementation
- Do more batching
- Adjusting my daily to-do and making things more streamlined
- Stop buying stuff
- Stop looking outside of myself for validation for answers I already have
I will keep you posted on my progress.
Resources mentioned in this episode: