In this episode:
Episode 13 | Minding My Business
I've done it again...I allowed myself to get overwhelmed in my business. Not really just my business but in general. In this episode, I go deeper to see why I was feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and having anxiety in my life and business lately. It sounds like a rant, but it's just me acknowledging what I can do better and not continue to get overwhelmed and stay in alignment. Minding my business is the first thing I will do, focusing on the things I need to get done for myself and my business before I am all in somebody else's business.
Things I will do better to reduce my overwhelmed mentioned in the podcast.
- Mind my business
- Set more boundaries
- Make sure I'm doing my self-care daily with mindset, meditation work, and exercise.
- Make sure I allow myself downtime for when I have low energy or emotional ebbs.
- Stop judging myself
- Stick to my schedule better
- Focus on one thing at a time to completion
- Go on an information fast, Stop consuming so much information without implementation
- Do more batching
- Adjusting my daily to-do and making things more streamlined
- Stop buying stuff
- Stop looking outside of myself for validation for answers I already have
I will keep you posted on my progress.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Download the Free BizStartHER Kit
Join the Whole Boss Tribe Facebook Group
The Whole Boss Cleanse
The Whole Boss Academy
Subscribe to listen to your favorite episodes!
or your favorite podcast platform