Saturday, January 4, 2020
10 am - 2 pm EST Online via Zoom
Imagine if you had a step-by-step roadmap that led you to a life and business of your dreams without the overwhelm, confusion or burnout.
What if you had a plan that could create a business that will nurture all areas of your life. That will be extremely financially rewarding, have self-care in mind and also create time freedom to spend time with the ones you love doing the things you love.
That is exactly what we are planning in the Whole Boss ManiPlanner Virtual Planning Retreat.
We are not just creating any old business plan, we're creating a business life plan, your own personal roadmap to plan your business to have more time, energy and profit.
Get Prepared For Profits
In the ManiPlanner Virtual Retreat, we will roll up our sleeves and work in 3 critical areas that will help you plan your business life.
We will create your...
Virtual Retreat Details:
- We will open the retreat in Zoom on Saturday, December 7 at 10 am EST with manifestation meditation and intention ceremony to create fertile ground for our planning.
- Next we will have a quick training fornthe tools we're using for the retreat; Trello and Google Calendar.
- We will have 3 powerful sessions (see below) with implementation time and Q&A.
- Finally we will end with a closing ceremony.
Session 1: "YOU" Plan
Create a you-centered business
Session 2: Your Client Plan
Create client-centered products and services
Session 3: Your Profit Plan
Create profit systems for consistent income
How the retreat works:
- You will receive a welcome email with the Zoom conferencing link and schedule.
- A small checklist to prepare your space for comfort and manifestation.
- The retreat is from 10 am - 2 pm EST, Saturday, January 4, 2020.
- You will get access to a membership area that will have any links needed to access the Retreat, FB Group, Trello Boards, Workbook, Bonuses and anything else you need. It will also host any recordings of the retreat.
- For each retreat session we will have 20-30 minutes of training, 10 minutes of Q&A, 20-30 minutes implementation.
“I help women create a thriving business with freedom and balance, while loving themselves more.”
Latrice Folkes Jones, Your Retreat Guide